Dienstag, 15. April 2008

Hello and Welcome Shooting Maniacs!!

This is Suicide Wings, launched on 11th May 2008.
It's my first page, everything about shoot 'em ups (or shmups, STG for short). The main feature of this page will be freeware games. Check this at the sidebar. I will constantly update the ranking. So 1st. is actually the best at the moment. Simple hmm? Soon or later I will post also other interesting things, news, maybe some scores and vids about shmups. Check also the links, there are many great sites and blogs about this genre.

Why only shoot 'em ups? For me, its one of the last genres, where you need a lot of patience and technique to handle it and play it over and over again. The gameplay can be simple or very tough. Different score systems, vertical or horizontal, bulletsprayer or classic, there are so many different types of shmups. And that's my reason!

Now, have fun with suicide wings and check day to day the new freeware shooters!

Keine Kommentare: